While it may be ideal to resolve conflict and create solutions collaboratively, let’s face it: some people are just impossible.
When you have tried everything to resolve a protracted conflict, it may be time to switch your goal from the person to the problem. In this podcast, you will learn about impossible people and the negative potential they have to destroy your peaceful workplace. In this podcast, we will cover:
- Poking the bear and dancing away
- Navigating around the conflictual person and embracing other alliances in the system
- Coping with difficult individuals on a daily basis
- Setting boundaries for acceptable behavior (yourself and the other party)
- Noticing your own contributions to the quarrel
- Knowing when to call it quits
This podcast is for anyone who has worked with a grumpy bear colleague and cannot seem to get a day away from the drama and pain. Listen in to learn more about freeing yourself from workplace conflict and creating a happier professional life.